Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!







Just wanted to write a quick post to say how blessed I am to live in freedom and how grateful I am to all the troops (past, present, and future) who put their lives on the line to defend and serve this amazing country! God Bless America!

I also wanted to share some pictures from a little trip we took on my dad's boat last night. We decided to take the boat from Ludington to Pentwater to watch the fireworks from the water. It was a perfect night for us to make the 10 miles journey - the water was smooth as glass. And the colors of the sunset and the reflection of it off the water was absolutely breathtaking. It was like being in the middle of a painting with God Himself as the artist. He is so creative and beautiful! While on our little trip, we decided to put some lines out as well, and luckily, I got to catch my first fish of the season - a Steelhead! It's the little things in life that make it all so sweet!

Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment