Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April!

Whew! Time has flown since I last wrote. I can't believe I'm already two weeks into my new job and it's APRIL! I feel like I'm always saying that time is flying, but it really does go by fast.

I'm happy to say it's the weekend! Yay! I love Friday nights. It really doesn't matter what I'm doing, it just feels good to be done with work and have time to catch up on other things. I am enjoying my job, but it's really been intense. There's so much to learn within the organization and about the issue of domestic violence. It's quite fascinating, but also quite a lot to absorb in a short period of time. Needless to say, I'm giving it my best shot and am committed to learning, growing, and expanding my horizons.

Since it's April 1st, that means it's time for me to announce my seventh scripture memory passage for the year...

Psalm 84:5,7 (The Message)
"And how blessed all those in whom you live, whose lives become roads you travel. God traveled, these roads curve up the mountain, and at the last turn - Zion! God in full view!"

These verses really spoke to me. Life really is a journey, and when journeyed with God, oh the things we see and experience. I sometimes forget where I have been with Him and how good He has been to me. In the tough times, He is there and has my back, no matter what, even when I don't sense His presence. I am so grateful for the journey He's placed me on and the ways He has strengthened me, especially over the past year. I am so blessed by my amazing God! Thank You, LORD, for it ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment