Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Update





Had to share some awesome things the Lord has done over the past Easter weekend...

1) Before leaving for Tennessee on Friday, I got my biopsy results in the mail and the news: negative for any abnormalities! Yay! Don't have to go back to the doctor's for another 6 months - this is fantastic!

2) While in Tennessee, my brother proposed to his lovely girlfriend, Ashley. Everyone in my family absolutely adores her, including me! She is a godly girl and I am proud to call her my "sister" in Christ!

3) Got on the scale this morning and I have finally hit my 15 lb weight loss goal. To date, I have lost 15.8 lbs! Woohoo!

4) I think I ran my fastest 2 miles yet tonight. (Don't know that for sure, but I'm almost 100% sure that I did...I think I'll go with it!)

Anywho, those are my praises! So grateful and blessed for the wonderful things God is accomplishing. I continue to pray that He will use me for His good and complete the good work He has started in me. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment