Sunday, May 15, 2011

Scripture Memory Verse #10

Just a quick post to share my 10th Scripture Memory Verse...

John 15:5 (The Message)

"I am the Vine, you are the branches. When you're joined with me and I with you, the relation intimate and organic, the harvest is sure to be abundant. Separated, you can't produce a thing."

Made it through another week and ended it by going up north for the first time this weekend. Got everything opened up and cleaned. Looking forward to going up for the long Memorial Day weekend in two weeks and really having the time to enjoy it!

My husband took me to go see Soul Surfer last night, and wow! What a great movie that was! I was grocery shopping this afternoon and picked up the biography of Bethany Hamilton, under the same title, and am looking forward to learning more about her and her story. She is a true inspiration, especially for young women and really for all of us who have experienced hardship and asked, "Why me?" It really got me motivated for starting to run again after I heal from this foot injury and training for a half marathon. Bethany's hard work and determination, against all odds, really is testament that with God, nothing is impossible! (This actually applies to my memory verse too...gotta love it!)

Well, that's all for now. Making homemade tomato soup for dinner and trying to relax before the start of another week! Good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment