Saturday, October 15, 2011

Scripture Memory Verse #20







Just a quick post to share my 20th Scripture Memory Verse for the year...

1 John 3:24, The Message
As we keep His commands, we live deeply and surely in Him, and He lives in us. And this is how we experience His deep and abiding presence is us: by the Spirit He gave us.

I came across this verse as part of my bible study, which I am now more than half-way through. This week's lesson focused on how God has supplied with everything we need for our lives through the Holy Spirit and how we can trigger more of the Spirit's power in our lives. Very cool!

Celebrated my birthday on Monday - can't believe I'm 27 years old now - how time does fly! It's been a good 27 years though - can't wait to see what the next 27 years will bring!

Heading out today to see the Spartans play the Wolverines - hoping for a big MSU win! Let's Go State! Then going to my grandparent's place to see family and watch the Tigers game! Oh, how I love Saturdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment